The Watch Reservoir is set in the Lammermuir hills adjacent to the Southern Upland Way. Angling is available by permit for Brown and Rainbow trout.
The road to The Watch Water Fishery from Longformacus offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape. It is located around 270 m above sea level.
- 120 acres of boat fishing with a circumference of 2 miles of bank fishing
- 8 boats for hire
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Fishing lodge with indoor café where you can take light snacks and refreshments
- Designated bait fishing zone for accompanied beginner anglers (under 16)
- Ladies and gents toilets.
Guiding and Tuition (by prior arrangement)
- Experienced and friendly staff
For further details go to the website, or email email@example.com.